Fredericksburg Real Estate Closings
For well over three decades, the firm of James W. Hilldrup, PLC has overseen thousands of real estate contracts, transactions and closings throughout the state. With family roots in Virginia going back to the 1700s, no other law office has as close of a connection to the land and its many communities.
Properly Handling All Aspects of Real Estate Contracts
Virginia real estate contract law requires many steps to be fulfilled before escrow can be properly closed on a property. Some of those steps include:
- Issuing receipts to the transacting parties
- Drafting settlement statements
- Ordering and securing title insurance
- Securing loan checks from lenders and ensuring that all lenders' conditions are satisfied
- Arranging and scheduling inspections and surveys of the property
- Gathering all closing documents and ensuring that they reflect the terms agreed upon
- Overseeing the execution and recording of all final documents
- Offering to receive and distribute all funds to parties involved in the transaction
- Reporting sale details to the IRS
We can provide you with an experienced real estate contract attorney registered with the state as professional closing agents who can successfully handle all of the required details necessary to successfully close escrow on your real estate transaction. Our further experience as a land use legal team can help ensure that your real estate closing will also comply with all zoning regulations and that the property will suit your needs. Many of our clients come from referrals from past clients and other real estate agents who all can testify to the satisfaction they received from our services.
Helping You Secure Real Estate Closings In Virginia
When it comes to decisions as important as real estate transactions, don't leave such matters to chance. Make sure you have a representative who has the proper knowledge and experience to help secure your sales agreement. James W. Hilldrup, PLC is your best resource for navigating real estate laws in Virginia. Let a Fredericksburg real estate contract lawyer from our office handle all of the paperwork on your behalf in order to relieve you of the stress and uncertainty that comes with property sales.
Contact an Experienced Virginia Attorney Today
If you are thinking about conducting a real estate sale, purchase or other transaction in Virginia, or if you are in the middle of such an agreement and need a reliable and efficient real estate closing attorney to act on your behalf, contact our offices today. We are waiting to help you.